How to cook boneless, skinless, FROZEN chicken breast?

So this question is probably really silly but I just started living on my own and I forgot that I needed to thaw my chicken before cooking it. Can I still put it in the oven and how should I cook it? I don't have a microwave to "defrost" it in...

Favorite Answer

Run it under a cold tap if it is partially thawed or leave in plastic bag in water. When it is soft enough just cut into chunks and fry until done.

You can poach it and bring it to the boil and let simmer gently for about 30 minutes.

If In a packet take out of the freezer and leave it to defrost on it's own. Then cook in a pan until white all the way through. It hasto be a pale White or you can get salmonella. No pink left. Then add anything you like. Your chicken is ready to eat mmmmmmm

Lol

Hope I help

angel x

Source(s): Wow I'm 14 and know how to cook chicken lol

thaw in cool water in your sink. never hot.roll it in water or milk and eggs then roll it in breadcrumbs or flour or french fried onion strings or even corn flakes. season to taste and bake for about 45 min. oven to 400

• Boil it!