Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

Paulina Gretzky back on Twitter and first thing she post is herself with no pants?

Has a NHL player ever had a wild child son or daughter? I don't consider Paulina a "wild child" just awesome.

By the way here's her image for those who are alone tonight: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.987665...

• Favorite Answer

she probably lost them in a bet..

Source(s): like mother like daughter
  • Snid

I can't believe you guys think she's hot. She looks ridiculous with the spatula applied make up. Her thighs are huge.

I think she and Daddy (and probably Mommy) are at odds over something and she is trying to get to them any way she can. In any case, she's 22 and she can do what ever she wants. I dO question the wisdom of her choices, though.

I'm just surprised by the fact that we're even talking about her. Because her dad is the greatest scorer of all time makes her more important than any other common skank?

• LJ

Marketing ploy....Using her fathers name because she has no real skill besides looking hot, and that only gets you in the porn biz.

Oh for Christ's sake Machinehead, you know if she were one of your ex's, you'd refer as her to your friends as "The Great One" when talking about her.

I know I would.

I lol'd at the shirt.

i want to play nightcrawlers with her.