Which game is older, cricket or baseball?(Details and dates do help!)?

Update: I asked this question, cause an American friend of mine had an argument stating that baseball was older than cricket and that it didn't come off cricket.His point was "rounders" was the older form of baseball/softball, so technically Baseball is older than cricket, but he also went on to state that... show more I asked this question, cause an American friend of mine had an argument stating that baseball was older than cricket and that it didn't come off cricket.His point was "rounders" was the older form of baseball/softball, so technically Baseball is older than cricket, but he also went on to state that officially, cricket is older.Anyway it doesn't matter what he thinks.It a fact that cricket was and is older than baseball.
Also,after doing a bit of extensive reacher myself, i found out that Cricket has more similarities with its ancestoral game "stoolball" that dates back to 15th century, in Sussex, southern England.It was interesting to find out that,traditionally it was played by milkmaids who used their milking stools as a "wicket".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7322486.stm

Initially i thought too that baseball came off cricket,but found out that rounders had more similarities to baseball/softball than cricket.Rounders originated in E