What is your favorite diet soda?

I have the stomach flu and I never ever drink soda but my mom said that it would make me feel better to drink 7 up, or ginger ale, or something like that but I want it to be the diet soda, but still not taste crappy.

Whats your favorite diet soda that taste good?! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Cream soda?

Or you could try Lucozade?

The best thing for you to be drinking is water...soda helps an upset stomach for a while but it won't keep you healthy.

Ginger ale is the smartest soda you can choose for an upset stomach. Ginger is a proven aid for upset stomachs- there are even special ginger candies often used by pregnant woman with morning sickness because it does help.

Diet soda is not going to help your stomach- especially dark coloured diet (pepsi, dr. pepper, coca cola, etc) so I guess a diet 7 up or diet ginger ale would be best.

Personally, the only "diet" things I drink are diet pepsi, and that's rarely. I don't like the after taste most diet sodas leave.

• Diet Coke.

Your moms right though it's better to drink 7up and Ginger ale.

Diet Soda + stomach = worse stomach ache.

Just drink the ginger ale

• Akemi

I don't do diet sodas lol.

• Erika

eating habitual IS undesirable FOR you do no longer DRINK IT as a results of fact it is going to CORUPT YOUR the teeth and because it somewhat is not easily eating habitual it makes you fatter and delivers indigestion with the unfavorable ingredients!!!!!!!!yet my usual is eating habitual coke!