A few questions using arduino?

I have a few questions as a first time user of arduino. I am building an aquarium based led lighting system and am a little stuck... 1. Can you use analog as well as pwm and program that to be different brightness? 2. Now if light A is .7a and I pwm or analog it to 50% is the total power consumption from the... show more I have a few questions as a first time user of arduino. I am building an aquarium based led lighting system and am a little stuck...
1. Can you use analog as well as pwm and program that to be different brightness?

2. Now if light A is .7a and I pwm or analog it to 50% is the total power consumption from the power supply .350a because it's lower or for it take more?

3 I need a shield I can't seem to find.... I need 16 dim able circuits with a high amp rating. I also need a real time clock so the program can run... Space is not really an issue so any help or advice on what to do is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.