Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Do fat people hibernate during the winter?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Most likely.

• 8 years ago

You realize, of course, that saying "heavier people have feelings too" is only feeding the idea that anyone thought they didn't have feelings in the first place. I mean, are you the spokesman for "heavier people", on a mission to inform the world that "they have feelings too"? Becuase if so, you should start by not calling them "heavier people". It's like the opposite of midgets.

• 3 years ago

it somewhat isn't any longer suggested which you hibernate crimson-ears indoors and it somewhat isn't any longer needed for his or her wellness or breeding- after all, they do no longer hibernate interior the southern portion of their selection. that's considered necessary which you hold the temps and lighting fixtures as much as summer time-like standards in case you do no longer hibernate them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They may but i wouldn't know as i am only 128 pounds and 5 foot 11.

I think they may because you know some fat people start to shrink and i think it's after long sleep.

Know what i just thought of something fat people evolved from bears.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I do not know,as such a mean thought does not hang with in my mind,bad karma to say the least. Guess you cannot help it you are crass and probably over weight yourself.

• 8 years ago

Why would you ask such an ignorant question. Heavier people have feelings too. It is not right to make fun of someone because of their weight.

Source(s): Against bullying.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, fat people don't hibernate.

• Don't I wish! But no, we don't. We have to work to support our Hostess snack cake habit.

• 8 years ago

No, our fat keeps us warm so we don't have to.

• 8 years ago

Will dumbasses ever get a brain?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.