Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Do fat people hibernate during the winter?

Best Answer

Most likely.

You realize, of course, that saying "heavier people have feelings too" is only feeding the idea that anyone thought they didn't have feelings in the first place. I mean, are you the spokesman for "heavier people", on a mission to inform the world that "they have feelings too"? Becuase if so, you should start by not calling them "heavier people". It's like the opposite of midgets.

it somewhat isn't any longer suggested which you hibernate crimson-ears indoors and it somewhat isn't any longer needed for his or her wellness or breeding- after all, they do no longer hibernate interior the southern portion of their selection. that's considered necessary which you hold the temps and lighting fixtures as much as summer time-like standards in case you do no longer hibernate them.

They may but i wouldn't know as i am only 128 pounds and 5 foot 11.

I think they may because you know some fat people start to shrink and i think it's after long sleep.

Know what i just thought of something fat people evolved from bears.

I do not know,as such a mean thought does not hang with in my mind,bad karma to say the least. Guess you cannot help it you are crass and probably over weight yourself.

Why would you ask such an ignorant question. Heavier people have feelings too. It is not right to make fun of someone because of their weight.

Source(s): Against bullying.

No, fat people don't hibernate.

.

• Don't I wish! But no, we don't. We have to work to support our Hostess snack cake habit.

No, our fat keeps us warm so we don't have to.

Will dumbasses ever get a brain?