Which computer for gaming?

ok well i have a few options, i would like a computer that will be able to handle games on the highest settings without overkill and buying stuff that will never get used, that said here are the options and prices next to them(also price is a factor)

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) for superior digital entertainment

Intel® Core™ i5-2400 processor for incredible performance

6GB memory for top system performance & running multiple applications

1.5TB hard drive for storing all of your digital files

"AMD Radeon HD 6850 (1 GB GDDR5 dedicated) with Avivo technology"

USB Keyboard and Mouse

DVD writer SATA DVD RAM and Double Layer its about £1300 inc monitor

Alienware (not sure if it is worth the price just for a brand name possibly) it is the Aurora, 3.4GHz Intel® Core™ i7-2600 (8MB Cache) Quad Core Processor with overclocked Turbo Boost to 3.9GHz, 1.5GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580, 8192MB (4x2GB) 1333MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Memory, 2TB RAID 0 "Stripe" (2x1TB - 7,200 rpm), DVD+/-RW (Read/Write) 24x, Integrated HDA 7.1 Dolby Digital Audio, Dell 1525 Wireless PCIe Network Card 802.11n, 23in ST2320L UK/Irish Full HD WLED Widescreen Monitor (VGA, DVI-D and HDMI), Logitech® Z506 5.1 Surround Speakers - 75W Total, alienware mouse, alienware keyboard about £1750

XPS 8300

i.7 2600 processor

2TB hard drive

12GB RAM

NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1.25GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

23in ST2320L UK/Irish Full HD WLED Widescreen Monitor (VGA, DVI-D and HDMI)

Blue Ray Optical Drive about £1400

ok so there they are, oh another question is alienware as overrated as many people say it is? i would rather pay more for a better computer that will last longer but i dont want to spend too much if it is not necessary,

ok guys thanks for reading i would appreaciate all the help i can get :)

Update:

* im english so cant go to newegg and i am looking for a desktop not a laptop which of these is the best? was what i meant by my question :/

Update 2:

where would i buy the components from though as newegg dont ship to england, do they?

Update 3:

can you suggest what i should choose i.e. which case, power supply.. and a list of what i need to make a fully functional computer please?

Update 4:

ok, if i can't build one would this be better http://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gaming+Range/Gladiat...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

being english i would suggest to look at aria, they build excellent gaming computers.

in your price range, i would get this one (£1200) it has everything a top gaming PC must have

http://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gaming+Range/Gladiat...

• 8 years ago

Check out the one i posted down in source, it will play any game on the market to date & has all the maltitasking you could ever ask for 7 is only $499.99 Free Shipping!

Well if your going to spend 1300 you mise well go for the Alienware they are nice but so expensive. Honestly i could build a bigger badder system than both of them for half the price on newegg but clearly your saying you can't order from there.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hey,

I think that if you are going to spend that on a pc you should buy parts because if you buy these PC's you WILL be paying more than you need to.

Just go to Steam and look at the recommended requirements and then go from there and buy the parts.

Where to buy?

I suggest Amazon and E-buyer they have very good deals on parts.

Also you can crossfire which will massively improve you gaming experience.

But if you really want to buy one of those PC's I would go for the Alienware.

hope I have helped

good luck :)

• Ryan
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

That gladiator feathering is worth the price. The Alienware is the best out of all, but it's not worth the price.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • doiron
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The Sims is surely exciting. It takes up extremely a lot of your pc memory yet its quite sturdy. additionally video games like Sonic and great Mario are sturdy. however the Sims is my well-known :D

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I recommend taking the time to build your own computer so buy the parts seperately because, those computers really are overpriced!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.