Adverb Phrases Homework Help?
Choose the adverb phrase in the sentences
1. In Colonial times, there were no fire departments
2. Weather satellites cirle above the earth collecting information
3 We left our treasure chest full of jewels behind the garden wall
4. I can say ive gone to the public library hundreds of times
5. Many cities were built around forts
6. During the winter, our family skates daily
7. Frost forms easily on cold winter mornings
8. The floats in the parade traveled slowly down main street.
9. In art class she must finish her picture of a landscape
10. Which of the following is not true about an adverb phrase
a. it is a kind of prepositional phrase
b. it modifies a noun or a pronoun
c. it answers the question where when why how
d. it can modiffy a verb