John asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 8 years ago

Are credit scores with credit reports free online?

Are credit scores combined with the credit report 100% free online? I know they might do might TV commercials, and people might say there is no credit cards required to run everything. I heard they are scams?

I don't have any type of credit card, or debit cards to get what I'm looking for. Would there be any such free sites to do it, and without being a scam? Are there any really good online sites for it?

Best Answer

You can get your credit report online for free once a year through annualcreditreport.com

You have to pay for a credit score

You can get free credit reports from

http://www.annualcreditreport.com

Credit scores, however, are never free. You will be given the option to purchase your credit scores.

There is one exception. If you have been denied credit based on your credit scores, the creditor has to inform you of the score and which score he used.

Be careful about credit checks to Often every check is a hit on your credit it is on to check as long as you don't do it too often