What wires would I jumper to close the circuit on this switch?

Specifically, this is a clutch switch. It has three wires going to three different terminalsversion and they are are all labeled. There is a closed wire, open wire and common. I believe i should need to close this circuit to test the clutch switch to see if its bad before replacement. Which wire should be... show more Specifically, this is a clutch switch. It has three wires going to three different terminalsversion and they are are all labeled. There is a closed wire, open wire and common. I believe i should need to close this circuit to test the clutch switch to see if its bad before replacement. Which wire should be jumpered to which? I assumed to find two wires when i started this and Im not sure whether to connect common to open, common to closed or open to closed. My guess is common to closed, but i though t I would ask first.

Thanks!