Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why did God create puberty?

I mean, I love God and everything, and I know he knows way more than me but puberty is so freaking stupid. Humans are perfect at age 10. Especially bi-racial boys with caramel skin and green eyes. Why do they have to grow up and get bigger and smell and hairy with ugly feet? Why can't they stay hairless, and smell like strawberries, with perfect cute toes? So retarded. I hate that. Star if you agree.

Well why can't God just poof more people in to existence? Instead of sex creating humans? That's dumb anyways and takes away control. It just creates unnecessary suffering when unfit parents have kids. People like pedo parents who have kids JUST to molest them. Or people who beat their kids. This can be prevented if we were all specially created by God as 10 year old kids. Think about it, no nukes, no STD's, no urges for sex, plus no evolution nonsense because we would see Gods creation.

I don't have an obsession with "little boys." I have an obsession with JESUS CHRIST. The 10 year old mixed version.

@Dhaki: I highly doubt that.

• Favorite Answer

Lol good question..the menstruation part is obviously so that the girl can know that shes ready to conceive..i dont understand why acne, i hate it..it made getting a girlfriend much difficult..these girls from south africa reject u if u have acne, but atleast it cleared up..and the pubic hair keeps the genitals warm!

Source(s): Open-minded logic
  • 4/20

Puberty isn't about smelling bad and getting hairy...NORMAL people take showers and care about their hygiene, I don't know who you hang around. And puberty isn't stupid. It prepares the human body's sexual functions to create more humans

Your obsession with little boys is really starting to creep me out.

if you love god you prob read some bible?

eve ate the apple and having kids became part of the punishment.

I bet if there was no puberty, you'd say "why didn't God create puberty?????"

IT'S JUST the way IT is...

stop complaining.....

lol :p

Ermm.... Do I need to notify the authorities..

Freaking creep.

So the next generation can be able to have kids and continue the process. Duh!

i am really confused.