Dizzy first thing in the morning?

The other day I woke up and the room was spinning, swaying and doing the chacha all over the place. I hadn't even sat up at that point, so it's not head rush. I haven't done any drinking in months, I don't smoke, do drugs etc. And there is NO way I'm pregnant unless there is another immaculate conception going on. What is happening?

Favorite Answer

Could have an ear infection, affecting your middle ear, referred to as the tympanic membrane...Also, your blood pressure, a tad low ? Look into your ear situation. see website below

Source(s): www.middleear/dizziness.com medical technologist

The cause of dizziness (vertigo, presyncope, disequilibrium, or nonspecific dizziness) is best elucidated by the history and confirmed by physical examination.

If it was a one and only time you experienced this symptom you don't need to worry about it.

If you experience any other episode of dizziness or any other symptom that seem weird or inappropriate, I advise you to get your condition assessed by a medically trained professional.

Source(s): Medical student

um, i thought that ionly hapened to me! it usually happens to me about 3or4 timnes a day, usually when im REALLY high. that could be it, or you could be standing up too fast!