myant
myant asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

do you know that congress make the law and passed it that they can participate in insider trading?

What if I make a law... or we a group of American citizens make a law to do something that really is unethical... and it fills our pockets just like the unethical (and i think an action that should be considered: a conflict of interests) law these thieving politicians made. How can this travisty of justice be reversed... and restitution made... i would love to see that bug eyed pelosi cry... and boehner who said he hasnt dont insider trading go to friggen jail... sure he didnt do it his financial staff did it for him... get rid of this liar...down with "bone"

Best Answer

can these gangsters be stopped . they are like the mafia. they hold the country hostage any time they want. and blackmail the American people. hell they are worse than Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.

Source(s): the actions of congress.

Your talking about the same people that vote on their own raises they know no lows/

I did not know that , but I knew inside trading was illegal