Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Do girls like guys who produce music?

I make techno/eurodance music using a computer program and was wondering if this is a turn on for some girls or not. Just curious.

Favorite Answer

Honestly a women likes a man that can showcase his talents and be very efficient at the highest levels. Music is what women love so if you are creating HOT tracks then she would love to sit there with you and listen to the amazing beats that you are creating. Making beats are probably one of the most attractive things to a woman jut because it makes her feel good when she listens to them.

Keep it up man and you will probably have a little fan base when the ladies if you are popular wherever you are. Music is essential to the soul and you can tell by how crazy fans are over songs and artist that they will be the same with you.

However don't do it for the ladies just show off to them from time to time they like a man with confidence. I understand that you want the women to adore, but just stay focused and hey will always be there to enjoy the sounds of your production. Im going to go with a yes, they love men who can make music for them to dance to.

Totally ;)

well to me it is because my life revolves around music

Source(s): (used to be) band geek