Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

Best Lip Balm For Dry Lips?

My lips have been really dry the last few days, and I'm looking for some really good chap stick type stuff? The cheaper the better, honestly, but I could really use some help!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Burt's Bee is my HG chapstick! I love it! Don't try EOS. It's cute and smells good, but doesn't work that great.

And also, if your lips are really chapped, scrub it with an old toothbrush or something to get rid of the dead skin, and then apply your chapstick.

• 8 years ago

I love Soft lips with a tint of pearl lip balm. It is really moisturizing plus it has a beautiful rose tint to it! Its only about 2 dollars at Walmart. You will see it opposite side of the candy at the register. btw, i have never tried EOS lip balm but i have heard it works really well so you might wanna check that out too. Its also on the cheap side and at walmart. Your also gonna want to make sure and buff your lips before applying lip balm so it will have more of an moisturizing effect. Hope this helps!

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 8 years ago

Try Nivea, Burts Bees chaps your lips. Its made of WAX. Not really a good moisturizer for dry lips.

• 8 years ago

I prefer Carmex, the jar seems to work better than the tube. But when they're really bad, nothing beats good, old fashioned Vaseline.

Mary Kay also makes a great mask line specifically for lips. It's a wonderful quick fix.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The EOS lip balm! this is the best lip balm/chap stick ive EVER had! it is about 3 dollars but it is alot bigger than most. i really recommend this and you can get it at pretty much any drugstore and walmart!!

Hope i helped!!! : )

• 8 years ago

Whole Foods makes this great lip balm that instantly gives you relief for your dry lips. Its cheap (only $1 plus tax) and it smells great (I recommend the vanilla honey one) and it works super fast!

Source(s): I use it myself.
  • 8 years ago

Vaseline Lip Therapy. It's really cheap and it made my chapped lips look glossy and healthy again.

• 8 years ago

soft lips

• 8 years ago

Soft lips

Burts Bees :)

• Either carmex or EOS lipbalms

Source(s): Myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.