Pronounciation and meaning of Hakuouki?

So I've been watching this anime for a while now but I don't know how to pronounce it correctly and I would really like to know. Please explain the correct pronunciation as well as the meaning please and the Shinsengumi Kitan and Hekketsu Roku as well although its not necessary since I at least know what the shinsengumi is. Honestly it's mainly the pronunciation I care about. And on a personal side note(possible spoilers) WHAT THE HECK?!!!! Why is everyone dying seriously it's making me cry!!! I just watched episode 16 yesterday. First they kill Inoue San then Yamazaki and then they have the nerve to have Harada and Shinpachi disappear?! "We never saw them again?!" what will happen to Heisuke? And ugh wow this made me cry and feel awful.....Okita San. No. Just no. His sword just stuck in the ground, depressing just thinking about it. I totally couldn't focus during school cuz my heart hurt. They better leave Hijikata San and Heisuke alone, I'm pretty sure Saitou is safe(favorite)! And ok wow sorry for going off on a tangent but I just had to vent and I figured people on here might get it cuz I couldn't talk to my friends they'd say you're so weird, you realize they're just cartoons. But oh well if you get it you get it, if you don't you don't. Thanks for any help.

Favorite Answer

The kanji is: 薄桜鬼 for Hakuouki

薄 means – lightly coloured

桜 means – Sakura. This is the kanji for the word sakura. So, cherry blossom/cherry blossom tree.

鬼 means – Demon. Japanese demons are different from western ones though….

If I had to translate this in terms of meaning (it’s more of a ‘feeling’ or ‘picture’ than anything concrete meaning-wise. Japanese is filled with stuff like this), I’d say “Demons of the lightly coloured sakura blossoms.”

To pronounce it's:

Haku--oo-oh-key

Haku is pronouced like the the boy's name in Spirited Away and Naruto.

Shinsengumi’s kanji is : 新撰組

新 – New

撰 – Selection/Compilation (Like a poetry collection)

組 – A group of people.

So Shinsengumi is “A (new) select group of people,” but it is primarily the name of the group of people fighting the expansion of Commodore Perry’s trade/influence in Japan.

Shinsengumi Meaning

• Susan

I don't know if you will get the correct answer without Cyrillic alphabet.Russian use Cyrillic alphabet.We can't understand the correct word with Latin alphabet.The 8 th word probably mean "MEMORY" in English. We think so.

Ooh you haven't gotten to that part huh? I'm not going to say anything more cause I don't know exactly where you are at. I love that anime so so very much