So Jose Reyes is a Miami Marlin? Your thoughts?

Personally, to be honest, I thought he would land in San Francisco. I really didn't even think the Marlins were a contender for Reyes. Now the Marlins actually may have a chance at a wild card, your thoughts about reyes being a marlin, and how the marlins will do this season?

Well not by himself, but they do have Hanley Ramirez who is likely going to be moved to 3rd base.

Also possibly signing pujols.

Favorite Answer

I'm excited, and I hope he stays healthy and productive.

My hope is that instead of Albert Pujols, the Marlins focus their efforts on getting CJ Wilson and/or Mark Burhle. On or both of them, along with JJ, Anibal Sanchez and Rickey Nolasco would make for a killer rotation.

I actually think this will pan out for the Marlins. Right off the bat, from last year, I knew the Jayson Werth deal was going to flop. But I think Reyes will be a key contributor for the Marlins. Besides, he's still in his prime, and has another 4-5 years left of his prime, which is the bulk of the deal.

Wont be long before he starts complaining about his hamstrings because it's too hot, or his knees or a sprained ankle from running in the humid air! The Marlins will get something out of him, but little do they know, but the just got the new ricky henderson!

He is a great producer when healthy but he is injured a lot. Only time will tell if it will work out for the Marlins. I hope he produces for the sake of the tax payers in Miami who just paid for a new stadium.

It almost hurt's me cause i am a big philles fan. Its a great move for the new marlins team and they will get way more fans because last year they had 100 fans a game or at least it looked like it. Great deal for them and now i hope the phillies get someone.

He's a cancer in the locker room and will play 130 games. Money could have been spent better elsewhere.

He does not by himself give Miami a wild card.

I think they're crazy to pay him that kind of money to sit on the DL. He is too injury prone, and will not last 6 more years.

if any of you watch clubhouse confidential on MLB Network, than look at what the shredder said he'll do, his average is going to drop massively, if he even plays. horrible signing, spend the money on someone else

• Don't know what to say but I don't mind.I liked him but wasn't like crazed about him.

50/50 move high risk/high reward