? asked in SportsCricket · 9 years ago

Sachin or Chris Martin - The better batsmen?

Martin, obviously.

EDIT Yeah lol that one was spectacular. When Martin is at the crease you don't hog the strike.

I have found a Chris Martin Masterclass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_NsFh-Z4aE

Favorite Answer

I love Chris Martin

He makes Glen McGrath look like Don Bradman.

Mind you, he makes Don Bradman look like Don Bradman, and I mean the currently dead Don Bradman is a better batsman, even though he is dead, then Chris Martin.

Actually, even the other Chris Martin, the lead singer for Coldplay, is a better batsman then the cricketer Chris Martin.

Sachin Martin

Go Tom!! I see he scored a blistering innings of 1 in the recent test match. I loved the commentary on Cricinfo where Brownlie scampered back for 2 runs and the commentator came out with "He's hogging the strike, what a nerve!! He'll ruin the Phantoms fluency"

Yeah, that masterclass was done by Bill and Ben, the Pulp Sport guys. They're all class, look up more of their stuff if you want a good laugh. Here's on where they combine cricket and Rugby to form "crugby" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zarc4czxHXY&feature...

Don't put Chris Martin in the same category as that no-hoper Sachin. He's my batting hero.

@Neil, Crugby looks like a Trans-Tasman challenge, mate!

Martin can't ball tamper, lie or play for glory points,so he's got a lot to learn from Sachin,the master of all those things.

• jobees

I saw the youtube of Christ Martin learn to batting like him and had a laugh.

His heading for a record

Chris Martin LOL

• ?

At least Martin is out there having a go, not sitting in his palace with his feet up because he needs a rest.

lol,this should bring some testy answers! I have heard so many Chris Martin jokes this last few days from radio & TV commentators.At the moment he is probably neck & neck with Sachin who,when he bothers to grace the team with his presence,does very little to justify his selection.

• ?

mmmm.....very easyto compare sachin is better. different bitween sachin and Chris is 50 ( in average ). also difference between Don Bradman and Sachin is also 50.

• Sachin obviously, 1st man to reach 200 in the ODI'S, most runs in the world cup history, 1st man to reach 15,000 Test runs, got the most centuries {99, going to get 100 centuries}, 3rd highest scorere of all time {T20,{IPL}, ODI, TEST} need 197 runs to become the top, 69 to become the 2nd top!

Who is better now? SACHIN!