SJP asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 9 years ago

Which small kitchen appliances are best kenmore or cuisinart?

Buying microwave, coffee pot, toaster, food processor, can opener, blender stuff like that. Which is best or are they about the same?

Favorite Answer

I looked at the consumer reports for the different small appliances you listed above. It seems for blenders, food processor, coffee makers Cuisinart appliances rank above Kenmore. For microwaves Kenmore was the number one product. There are many different brands that are also popular for different small appliances such as Kitchen Aid that you might want to look at. The plus for Kenmore is it usually is less expensive than Cuisinart.

You can buy the consumer reports, but you can usually find them at your local library.

There are also equipment reviews at America’s Test Kitchen, but to look at the information you have to register for a free account. They have a few Cuisinart appliances that make their favorite list for blenders and food processors.

I hope this answers your question,

Erika

Library Science Graduate Student

I prefer Cuisinart over Kenmore, but Kenmore might be cheaper.

I don't think that this is true