Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Blaire or Blair ????

I'm taking about for a girl.

1) Do you like or hate the name

2) Which spelling do you like better out of Blair or Blaire

3) Honestly without thinking how would you spell it

4) Whats a good middle name for it. Preferable something girly to make up for the Musculan (so if being told) first name

5) If if you had to hyphenate it what it be (eg. Blaire/Blair - Something And then the middle name)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like it, but mostly as a middle name... Elizabeth Blair, Felicity Blair, etc. I prefer Blair. Blair. I guess so... I think it pairs best with longer, feminine names... creates balance. I mostly like it with classy, feminine names... Charlotte Blair, Anabelle Blair, Cressida Blair, Christiana Blair, Dahlia Blair, Tavia Blair, Talitha Blair, Talia Blair, Sabrina Blair, etc. etc.

Middle name for it? Blair Milena, Blair Elizabeth, Blair Victoria, Blair Christine, Blair Catherine, etc.

I hate hyphenated names... they never sound nice. I truly believe there are no good options for this one.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I really like the name Blair for a girl. It's beautiful! I would spell it Blair because it's the original way to spell it when it comes to a girl. I like Blaire for a boy.

Middle Names:

♥ Blair Rose

♥ Blair Marie

♥ Blair Sophia

♥ Blair Elizabeth

♥ Blair Kathleen

♥ Blair Noelle

♥ Blair Michelle

♥ Blair Nicole

♥ Blair Isabella

♥ Blair Alexis

♥ Blair Delaine

♥ Blair Skylar

♥ Blair McKenzie

♥ Blair Emily

♥ Blair Arianna

♥ Blair McKayla

♥ Blair Scarlett

I wouldn't hyphenate it, but If I had to, I would hyphenate Blair-Anne or Blair-Marie. (:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not a fan of the name it reminds me of tony blair. I prefer the spelling blair. And as for a second name how about blair elizabeth

• 9 years ago

I personally love this name. I took child development in high school and I got one of those fake babies and had to give it a name and it was Blaire Ryanne :) ...oh and in my opinion, I think BLAIR is the boy spelling of this name. The E on the end makes it more feminine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

1) ~ It's okay

2) ~ Blaire

3) ~ Blaire

4) *Blaire Sabine

*Blaire Madison

*Blaire Ella

*Blaire Rose

*Blaire Hope

*Blaire Love

~ Blaire Marie

5) ~ I would not hyphenate it. If I had to i'd use Blaire-Marie

Source(s): *Credit to other Yahoo! Answers Q&A ~ Credit to Me
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

1) In the middle

2) Blaire

3) Blaire

4) Annalise, Elisabeth

5) Blaire-Sophia

:)

• 9 years ago

personally im not a fan of the name.,

i would go with blayre/blaire

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i like blair, blair elizabeth

• 9 years ago

Neutral

Blair

Blair

Serena? LOL Gossip Girl.......

Blair-Lisa idk....

Blair-Anna idk.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.