IF YOU HAD TO DECIDE TO KEEP THE POLICE TO ENFORCE THE LAW WOULD YOU, OR WOULD THERE NOT BE ANY LAWS TO FOLLOW?

INCLUDE YOUR ZODIAC SIGN

Favorite Answer

The thing is, law is subjective. Humanity though, there is this instinctive code of what is wrong and right, we've evolved as a society. But the problem is, people we are supposed to trust, twist and distort their privilege and power thus corrupt justice systems, government. The people citizens are supposed to believe in, trust in, abuse us.

We are now in the days where we have to live in order to maintain the group. Its no longer about individualism, focus is placed on the group. But we have wolves in sheep clothing that pretend to be in favor of the group when all along they are solely interested in themselves. We call these people sociopaths and are very difficult to distinguish(I beg to differ, look at North America, such emphasis is placed on acquisition in useless material goods, narcissism, = individualism = prosperity)

We don't need labels to enforce laws. "police" and "courts" all labels. All we need is a moral compass, a mutual need to maintain order, and betterment for the group. We won't achieve that, as long as we have wolves in sheep clothing in our society, which is prominent if you look carefully. Most of the government? Crawling with sociopaths that feign group prosperity when they are only interested in themselves. I don't think this will change any time soon.

Source(s): Aquarius

I kind of want to say I would just quit the police just because of how free everything would be. But the world needs laws because every crime has a victim so I would keep the police.

Gemini

I think people who believe in anarchy would change their minds as soon as someone did something wrong to them, like steal their sandwich or something.

It's "fashionable" to think that we all would love anarchy (it's such a cool word and all) and what a utopia that would be without laws, but having been in Iraq when real anarchy ruled and people were killing whole families in the middle of the night and raping kids and destroying priceless works of art and strapping bombs to their babies; I'm pretty sure people who say that don't know WTF they are talking about and probably have never lived outside the safetly of mommy and daddy's house.

Source(s): Capricorn

I don't believe in "laws", at least in the sense that the government portrays "laws" to be.

If a person has morals, no "law" or "enforcement' would be required.

Source(s): Live & let live - Aries

I believe in anarchy. but i do not believe in chaos. Educate the people. to each according to his need, from each according to his ability. You can't govern a society of educated men and women, so let them "govern" themselves. - in a nutshell

and scorpio.

F*CK DA POLICE!

┌∩┐|-_-|┌∩┐

Source(s): Gemini Sun/Leo moon