nada asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

please help.....thank u much?

The Reconstruction Act of 1867 was most strongly supported by

wealthy southerners.

poor westerners.

wealthy northerners.

southerners in Congress.

northerners in Congress.

Ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment occurred in

1915.

1918.

1920.

1924.

1938.

After his assassination, President Abraham Lincoln was succeeded in office by

James Buchanan.

Ulysses Grant.

Andrew Johnson.

Rutherford Hayes.

Franklin Pierce.

In Texas v. Johnson, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that _____ was a constitutionally protected form of speech.

a march organized by the Ku Klux Klan

burning the American flag

wearing a black anti-war armband

yelling fire in a crowded theatre

calling for the overthrow of the U.S. government

In its 1976 decision in the case of _____, the United States Supreme Court reactivated the death penalty in the United States.

Gregg v. Georgia

Furman v. Georgia

McClesky v. Kemp

Roberts v. Louisiana

Fierro v. Gomez

In what U.S. Supreme Court decision was the freedom of the press first included under the Fourteenth Amendment in an effort to protect individuals from actions by state and local officials?

Cantwell v. Connecticut

Near v. Minnesota

Hamilton v. Regents of the University of California

Gitlow v. New York

Tinker v. Des Moines

In what year did the U.S. Supreme Court in Duncan v. Louisiana incorporate the right to trial by jury to the states?

1808

1867

1904

1968

The right to trial by jury has never been incorporated.

Favorite Answer

And why should we do your homework for you? Check your textbook; I'll bet all the answers are there.

i assume what particularly bothers me extra efficient than the titles 'boy band' and 'woman band' is the reality that there many cases isn't a band in any admire; those are karaoke acts making a music to prerecorded music (my assessment, thinking I by no potential bypass out of my thank you to paintings out them); or they paintings with traveling musicians who get no billing and are subject to the whims of administration. mutually as i think of of 'woman band' I envision a team like the bypass-Gos (as though that wasn't relationship myself); those with instruments. besides the reality that it is carefully incorrect i'd even call coronary heart a 'woman band' -- Nancy and Ann Wilson have been the only woman participants, yet they did play instruments. ... "The bypass-Gos: 5 great women people, 3 great chords."

Normally I don't mind helping you out with these but I've had tone too many glasses of wine tonight and I don't want to think. Ask me about 6:30 AM pacific time.

Only Republicans online right now you have a better chance throwing darts at the answers.