Error Message on Utorrent "not enough storage is available to process this command"?

This is my first time using anything torrent related and i am trying to open a file 2.89GB in size. I have already downloaded it and now it says it is seeding and whenever i try to open it the message above appears. I have 4GB of ram 240GB of space left on my hard drive my OS is windows seven and nothing else I... show more This is my first time using anything torrent related and i am trying to open a file 2.89GB in size. I have already downloaded it and now it says it is seeding and whenever i try to open it the message above appears. I have 4GB of ram 240GB of space left on my hard drive my OS is windows seven and nothing else I find on the internet helps me out, what do I do?
Update: I know where the file is but when I try to open it the error message appears
Update 2: I moved to a few locations including the one you showed me and it still wont open I know its a torrent error message because torrent starts up when I try to open the file and it says uTorrent in the bar above the message