? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 9 years ago

Who is the lead singer of the Who?

Just wondering. i sing rock.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The epic Roger Daltrey! He ranked #61 on Rolling Stone's list of 100 greatest singers of all time (2008). p.s. he MADE his first guitar from a block of wood. He totally ran the band....so lots of great qualities there, but on the downside, anything you read about him sounds like he was a crazy tyrant when it came to running the band. kind of a jerk. and violent sometimes. But no doubt he is known as one of rock's most charismatic frontmen and singers. Best of luck to you with your music!

• 4 years ago

Wow! MQ: I form of accept as true with Riana approximately Brian and Roger. John returning would in basic terms be icing on the cake! Freddie became so unique in his voice that it is confusing to return up with somebody else to do the vocals. (be conscious i did no longer use the be conscious "replace" which became no longer incredibly what they have been ever aiming for with Paul Rodgers the two!) i'm extra effective than happy that Brian and Roger have chosen to excursion and that i'm happy with their paintings and team spirit after the loss of Freddie. BQ: nicely mutually as i'm unhappy for Queen+, i'm satisfied that undesirable corporation would be traveling mutually lower back. Paul Rodgers is a form act and somewhat a expertise. I particularly have considered him carry out solo, with Jimmy web site because of the fact the enterprise, and with undesirable corporation. I additionally had the misfortune of seeing "undesirable corporation" without Paul Rodgers doing vocals and it became incredibly disappointing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Roger Daltrey

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.