meaning of notion and percieve?

what does notion and percieve mean

Favorite Answer

a notion is an idea, a thought about something, generally not a clear thought and it could be wrong, but there is a lot of reason to think that notion (I get the notion that you want to leave the party now). sometimes it means not a strong thought even if a clear thought (I have a notion for a snack; I think I'd like a snack).

perceive means how you interpret something that is said or done or felt (how you interpret something you have sensed). It is something that your brain does to make sense of what you have observed.

you can see that there may sometimes be overlap between what you perceive and what notions you may develop. The idea, the notion, often results from the way you have perceived something, particularly when you are interpreting someone's behavior. (I get the notion that you want to leave the party is simply the idea that develops from how you have perceived that person's behavior, you conclude from the way they are acting that they would like to leave now).

• Erika

Notion Meaning

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

meaning of notion and percieve?

what does notion and percieve mean

Source(s): meaning notion percieve: https://tr.im/yGB06

My objection to Christianity is that there is no evidence for the miracles that Jesus performed. After studying the Bible from a scholarly viewpoint, there is no evidence for God either. And while many religious people say there are holes in the fossil record and reject the concept of evolution, the creation story has absolutely nothing at all behind it. I don't have animosity toward your God. I simply do not believe that he even exists.

• Emily

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/KKWpW

O! Yeah, Sure. (The correct spelling should be: Perceive) Definitely, there is difference between perceive & notion. 'Perceive' refers: Idea or what you guess about something & 'Notion' refers: The traditional consequential rules, that cannot be changed suddenly.

Look it up