Problems from the Forsworn Conspiracy quest in Skyrim?

I did the quest, went to the mine, escaped to complete the other quest with the forsworn leader and now I need to go back to Markarth for other missions and when I do the guards come at me for obvious reasons. Well, it will not let me persuade, pay off (as part of the guild), they don't believe I was framed and... show more I did the quest, went to the mine, escaped to complete the other quest with the forsworn leader and now I need to go back to Markarth for other missions and when I do the guards come at me for obvious reasons. Well, it will not let me persuade, pay off (as part of the guild), they don't believe I was framed and when I say just take me to jail it goes right back to the beginning of the conversation and them wanting to take me to jail and what not. Im so frustrated. There is no getting around it. Will I ever be able to go back into Markarth or has the game permanently bugged out on me? Help please and thank you. This is for the 360 by the way... I've asked questions before and gotten pc answers.
1 answer 1