If she says "you're enormous, but incapable of sustaining a meaningful relationship," what does that mean?

Favorite Answer

It means the circumference of your meat pole feels like giving birth, every time you plow her. She'll call you when she's drunk, lonely and her episiotomy scars have healed.

Source(s): booty call

Simple ..... she means you need to diet in the worst way !!

Sounds like code for " It's time for the little blue pill" ! You'll still be enormous and capable of sustaining anything ! I see K-Mac is trying to sell bean bag chairs again !

Your Good in the sack but you s*ck at being in a Serious Relationship ! Your only Good for Sexual Encounters and the Buck Stops there !

It's ok Kitty your still my # 1 Fat Kat !

It's ambiguous to say the least - either you're hung like a donkey, but you cant help being polite to all the sexy babes hungry for your princely manhood or you're a blubbery bloater that can't help shooting his load half way through the starter

• I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say (in Aussie terms) you're a great root, but that's about it.

All the other answers think this is a sexual question. I think not. I think the woman is telling you that you are a fat pig, and as such you still cannot get along with her...or anyone, AT ALL..!

Source(s): No offense.... I could be wrong. I am incapable of meaningful b ul ls h it.

that's what Ahab said to Moby Dick

I believe it means your capacity for love and life and fun is large, but your capacity for commitment is small.

Source(s): common sense

Very simply that you love bigger than life, you engulf her...but you can't seem to commit yourself to just her. She wants more of you than you can give her. Has nothing to do with sex, it's a love thing.