I stopped breathing last night. im afraid to fall asleep . help?!?

this is the 6th time this has happend to me. im asleep having a dream when all of a sudden im half asleep and half awake. when this happens i can c myself asleep and i can see i am barly beathing. when i sleep i breath threw my mouth but when i c myself im breathing threw my noise which i am not use to. i can then... show more this is the 6th time this has happend to me. im asleep having a dream when all of a sudden im half asleep and half awake. when this happens i can c myself asleep and i can see i am barly beathing. when i sleep i breath threw my mouth but when i c myself im breathing threw my noise which i am not use to. i can then feel like i am not getting enough air and i try to wake myself but my body feels to heavy to move then i can see myself like twitching of moving because i cant breath when i wake i gasp for air. i have no clue what it is but some of my family members have had this as well (dad aunt uncles sister) i want to know whats going on im afraid i wont wake up tomarrow :( im 17 if it helps and i dont have asma and i never had any breathing problems before. im fit so i dont like it has anything to do with a weight problem. please help me :(