Why did she kiss me??

I asked this girl if she wanted to hang out for a bit and she said yes. She's 14 while I'm 17. We were walking for a while and she started flirting and teasing me. She started giggling whenever I told her that I let her beat me at chess when we would play at school. An hour ago, we were laying on the ground and watching the stars. She started asking me what were my plans for after graduating high school and I told her that I was going to go to a university and that i would live at the dorms. She started getting sad and kissed me on the lips. I started stuttering and I asked her why she kissed me, but she just turned red. She left with an embarrassed face. Why did she kiss me?

Favorite Answer

She definitely likes you. Not too worry - it's probably just a crush, especially if you guys haven't spent a lot of alone time together like this before then she hasn't really gotten the chance to get to know you on a deeper level. However, you should never ask a girl why she kissed you! That will make her feel stupid as though she shouldn't have kissed you. From her point of view, she kissed you because she liked you, then you question it, then she questions herself and thinks she was wrong about thinking you might be into her.

If you don't like her like that, then you shouldn't really be leading her on laying on the ground watching the stars, that's 100% something you do when you like someone. I'm trying to think about your perspective now too, you probably just asked her why she kissed you because you wanted her to come to out and say that she likes you. But that wasn't the response you got, because the way you said it, made her feel insecure and embarrassed. The best thing you can do now if you like her, is text her and tell her "I only asked you why you kissed me, because I like you, and wanted to see if you liked me too." Which is true.

If you don't like her, you should just apologize for making her feel bad. Just say we're probably better off friends, it will suck for her definitely, and you likely won't maintain your friendship...but at least you were honest and you can both move forward.

Well, you were doing the romantic watching the stars thing which is any girls dream, and she's 14 which is when hormones are ripe and everyone likes each other and also, she was probably hoping you would be her first kiss and then you told her you were going to college which made her realize she had to kiss you soon!

Source(s): well, my 14 year old friend has a crush on an almost 17 year old too..

Pedo-bearrr

Dude its obvious she has feelings for you! Maybe it was also like an impulse thing since she was getting all sad about hearing you leaving for college.

It seems like she obviously has a crush on you

she likes you..