Please answer, need advice, am I scared to admit that I may be bi?

So I'm pretty sure I'm bi, I am sexually and emotionally attracted to girls and love men. I know I'm not a complete lesbian for sure, absolute sure, but I am seriously attracted to these girls; Emma Stone Mila Kunis Katy Perry (so bad!) Sarah Hyland Kristin wiig And this girl Jenna Rose,... show more So I'm pretty sure I'm bi, I am sexually and emotionally attracted to girls and love men.
I know I'm not a complete lesbian for sure, absolute sure, but I am seriously attracted to these girls;
Emma Stone
Mila Kunis
Katy Perry (so bad!)
Sarah Hyland
Kristin wiig
And this girl Jenna Rose, she has a channel on YouTube called 'lesbiananswers' and I am seriously in love with her (lol), she was in a relationship with this girl Tasha and I so wanted to be with a girl for a relationship watching their vlogs together, they are both lipstick/Chapstick lesbians (look it up) and I think lipstick would be my style too.
I mean, if I see a pretty girl I will react the same way to seeing a hot guy, I prefer brown hair and massive eyes (mila kunis, Sarah Hyland).
But I know I'm not a full blown lesbian, I like guys, I am and have only been in relationships with guys, but, you know, I'm only a teenager at the moment and would be too scared to go public with a lesbian relationship, but I really want to be in many in the future.
I would marry a man or a woman, all depends who I love right?
I just, need advice.
Neither my family, friends or ANYONE apart from one girl, who's brother is gay (so she is very understanding) knows.
My best friend always jokes about being lesbian but then calls it disgusting, and when I mentioned jokeliy how hot Sarah Hyland is she just joked back that we shouldnt have sleepovers anymore...
Should I tell anyone or should I make sure first?

... See the thing is I'm pretty sure I'm bi.. I just can't admit it.

I like Zac efron, Taylor lautner, robert pattinson and loads more guys but love girls too?!

I think what puts me off about lesbians is the butch, dyke ish type, I couldn't be sexually attracted to them. But a Chapstick lesbian or a lipstick lesbian are so hot!

So do you think I'm bi? Do you think I'm sure I'm bi?
What should I say to friends and/or family?
And any advice on anything mentioned?

Sorry it's so long! Much appreciated!