Anonymous

What is with the UK's obsession with Mixed Race (Black/White) people?

3% of men in the UK are black

6% of men in the UK are south Asian

YET on the media when they're doing the whole promoting Mixed Race people it is generally Black man + White women couplings descendants. Heck I even see more Black women + White men coupling than any south Asian + white couplings which is far from reality.

hmmmm.. lies?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-126...

Definate lies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046197/Br...

Couple that with the fact that Mixed Race (Black/White) are the fastest growing group period in the UK.

What is the obsession?

There examples are terrible as well.

Best Answer

lol u serious, u telling me you've seen more black women/white men couple, like wtf, what part of london is that in, i see bare black guys with white chicks, i would like to be with a hot black girl and see black guys reaction, cause u know black guys will give me dirty looks and start screwing

and i just went on your links and that is f*cking stupid and totally irrevelant, being successful doesn't depend on your skin color or race.

english girls/white girls are known as slags anyway, how many times have u seen them dress slutty and getting chatted up that easily in the clubs

They percentages are rubbish, white people are becoming the minority here, you will rarely see an asian female with a white man as they 'shouldn't do that', the reason there is so many asian men and white woman is because the woman don't think there is anyting wrong with it until they start getting beaten abused and treated like scum and the asian community (not all of them obviouslly) are determined to eliminate whites and convert us to islam, I have been told it myself from muslims and its horrible, also the mixed race between black and white is mostly in london because again the majority of people are black and apparently being 'mixed race' is more attractive. Britains culture is dieng off because of the amount of refugees immagrants that are allowed to come here, its horrible and sad its like spot the white person, would feel sorry for any tourists coming to visit britain as they would struggle to find any british culture

Source(s): Life, living in glasgow and hackney london, knowing of friends in these situations, hearing almost every other white british person I know share the same views

A lot of white girls love black guys. Or so I've heard.

They are trying to decrease the black population by promoting interracial relationships.

Bristish are the ugliest people of the white race. The albino monkeys and the black monkeys look fit each other.

The obsession is all yours. We are just a beautiful people, sure they like us.

maybe they are not as racist as americans?