Ok so I'm leaving the country in which i live really soon?

What should I do on my last day with my friends??? Movies? Plz tell me something REALLY fun you've done with a friend! I don't want it to be a goodbye.. i want a see ya in three yrs with a couple of tears... i will give best answer to my favourite answer!

Best Answer

At the end of the day, what you do is up to you but if I was in your shoes I would make it something crazy that you will never forget, it doesn't have to be as extreme as sky diving or bungee jumping- it could be as simple as going out for dinner, having a bit of a party with just your close mates, or playing truth or dare... but make it one to remember, take heaps of photos, celebrate your friendship :)

Source(s): I have been planning to go on some sort of exchange for a while now and have thought about this too

Do something that you and your friends will never forget. Do something that will make your friends appreciate you for who you are once you're gone and that they're fortunate enough to have you as a friend. As far as events go that's really up to you, but a group-trip somewhere or a night out on the town can often be some of the most memorable things anyone has ever done. Make 'em laugh and make 'em smile.

food fight?!

hmm, you can pretty much make any occasion a good laugh with some whipped cream too!

you don't want it to be all sad, you want it to be a memorable day you can look back at the next time you see them. have a sleepover with a certain dress code, stay out really late, prank calls, do something crazy!

when my good friend left the country last year we had a big sleepover (8 of us) and we all brought photos with us and put them all in a scrapbook for her to take with her.. and then we had a food fight.. good times! :)

I think it will be best to ask them what they want to do :)