Out of these 4 Running Backs which 3 should I start?

Cedric Benson vs. Steelers

Darren Sproles vs. Lions

Kevin Smith vs. Saints

Maurice Jones-Drew vs. Chargers

Or Flex Spot for Laurent Robinson vs. Cardinal

Keep in mind Kevin Smith is questionable with a hurt ankle but has been participating in practice.

• Favorite Answer

MJD is a MUST start, we all know how explosive he is -- i believe he's leading the league in Rushing yards, but not sure anymore if Lesean McCoy took that spot. I understand the Chargers have only allowed 5 rushing TDs this season, but MJD is a producer. He will get you the points.

Cedric Benson v. Steelers -- only because I wouldnt start Sproles since he splits his carries with Ingram and Thomas. & Kevin Smith doesnt look too promising to start.

Laurent Robinson - With most defenses worried about Dez (he is notably better than Robinson, and a much greater threat), Robinson will be open most times. Also, Robinson has had 7 redzone reads and targets -- nuff said.

• I agree with the first answer. Sproles vs Lions(he will be able to touch the ball a lot against the Lions without suh.) and MJD against the chargers. Hes the best RB and easily the best out of the 4 to have a chance at a 100 yard game.

Kevin Smith's injury status worries me, not to mention that maurice morris could take carries away from him, and the Steelers are still the steelers so I don't see benson having a big day. Miles Austin should still be out, and Dez Bryant will probably have patrick peterson covering him, so I see Laurent Robinson getting a lot of targets, and the Cardinals D is pretty weak.

MJD, Darren Sproles, and Laurent Robinson.

I would definitely go with Laurent over these RB's hands down. Play Sproles and MJD. Benson is probable but likely to play, however they are playing in Pitt. Smith could be a good pick but I wouldn't take any chances unless you have the wiggle room to lose points this week. Depends on where you are at in your league and your opponent this week. Otherwise I would say play it safe and play guaranteed players.

Anything will work here, except don't start benson. He has a bad matchup and is not that great. I would go with sproles, MJD, (he is very consistent this season and will not let you down) and robinson at flex.

Put Sproles and MJD at RB, and Robinson at flex

good luck

I would go with jones-drew for sure

Source(s): My personal opinion