I need a dessert recipe from Equatorial Guinea!?

I have a project in spanish class and my country is equatorial guinea. I had to find a dessert main dish, and side dish I found the other ones now I just need a dessert. If someone could post a link to an Equatorial Guinea dessert recipe that would be REALLY helpful.!

Favorite Answer

butterfly

Good luck with that assignment! Read this from the web: Equatorial Guinea is a small country situated in the west part of Africa and its formed by a group of Islands and the mainland territory of Rmo Muni. The main religion in this country is Catholicism. All year long are being held all kind of festivals and holidays celebrated with spectacular delicious dishes. Here are just some of the most important public holidays New Year’s Day, Easter, Good Friday, Constitution Day (Aug 15), Constitution Day, OAU Day, Armed Force Day (Aug 3) and Christmas. During these holidays all kind of dishes are served. One of the most popular delicacies in this country is monkey meat. Also snails are highly consumed here cooked in “okro” soup and garnished with mild spices and vegetables. I'm not sure you can purchase monkey meat in this country! As for snail soup...........I'll pass