Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 8 years ago

"Yoda" in Freemasonry/The Order of the Knights Templar?

I have been watching a lot of lectures from a man named Jordan Maxwell who studies the occult and esoteric knowledge and one time he mentioned that in Freemasonic literature, they talk about a little green creature with pointed ears who was an ideologue/mediator between the Knights Templar and the God(s) and also was a teacher (or a "Hidden Master"). He said his name was "Yoda/Jota/Joda/Judah" and I have not been successful finding anything close to this on the internet or in the books that i have searched through with much frustraition whereas people have made reference to all this devil worship nonscence about Mephistopheles or Baphomet and I really just want unbiased fact about what they believed and not what Christians said that they believed. I am desperately trying to make the connection between Star Wars and the character of Yoda with some sort of an ancient legend of this creature that the Knights Templar supposedly adored. A lot of people on the internet seem to have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and I hope whoever might answer this question will give an honest, not copied, and well learned answer here. I am in a desperate situation where i feel like i must know the answer or else something will go horribly wrong. Please if anyone is out there who knows about this stuff, please help me, Thank You.

• Eric S
    Best Answer

I think that Mr. Maxwell is either very imaginative, or seriously deranged. This is absolute rubbish.

To start with, the Catholic Church was simply called the 'Catholic Church' at the time the Knights Templar were founded - there was no "Roman" part of it. Nor were the original knights necessarily Catholic. Hugues de Payens was, and it was he who founded the Templars along with eight other knights. But that doesn't mean that the order was started by 'Roman Catholics' by any stretch. That Freemasonry accepts MOST - not all - religions isn't really a 'problem' either. It's a show of tolerance that has kept the fraternity going for hundreds of years. It's also a misconception that the Knights Templar fought (or, in your case 'thought') Muslims. That's a fallacy; the Knights Templar - the Poor Fellow Knights of Christ - protected pilgrims who traveled the Holy Lands (mostly between Jerusalem, Jericho and Jordan) from brigands, thieves and other unsavory people - some of which were Christian, and some of which were Muslim. The Knights Templar didn't fight in the NAME of God, they fought to protect the PEOPLE, and were a Christian group that happened to be the world's only warrior monks. There is much in the way of anecdotal evidence that the Templars were linked to Freemasonry. The 'smoking gun' that would link the two groups hasn't yet been found or revealed. The York Rite houses the three Christian-based chivalric Orders - The Illustrious Order of the Red Cross, the Order of Malta and the Order of the Temple (the Knights Templar). These Orders - like the original Knights Templar - don't require the members to be Christian. They require that the member DEFEND the Christian faith. This is very similar to the original Order, with the notable exception that today's knights defend the faith, rather than the faithful - the pilgrims. Given that there are many Christians out there that don't practice tolerance, that don't understand their faith and who regularly attack others ... defending the faith - rather than the so-called 'faithful' - seems like a far better way of doing things.

Yoda Freemasonry

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have been watching a lot of lectures from a man named Jordan Maxwell who studies the occult and esoteric knowledge and one time he mentioned that in Freemasonic literature, they talk about a little green creature with pointed ears who was an ideologue/mediator between the Knights Templar and the...

Source(s): quot yoda quot freemasonry order knights templar: https://shortly.im/3Y5oX

I think you should eye this concept pretty critically. I am a Freemason and a member of the Knights Templar within Masonry. I have read a great deal about the Fraternity, and there are a few Masonic groups I am not affilited with, but I can assure you I have never run across this concept. Detractors of Freemasonry and/or promoters of various groups tend to make up things to advance or support their position. Try to determine his source for this, OTHER than a posting or two on the Internet. You can find several sources for reptilian shape-shifters from another planet or dimension controlling Masonry, but I hope you can appreciate there is no evidence for that concept either. Look for any authoritative references inside and outside of Masonry, and I think you will find this to be fantasy.

Source(s): Personal experience and reading.