Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Is it possible to get pregnant while masturbating? PLEASE ANSWER!?

I am 12 and have a huge chance of paranoia. *Means getting really paranoid over nothing.*

And I'm scared I might be pregnant even though I never had sex before cause I have a lot of the signs.*cramps, cravings, stomach pain, fatter, tired, moody* but I think it just might be puberty. Well the thing is I masturbate almost everyday *which is pretty normal* but is it possible to get pregnant while masturbating?! Just to ease my mind cause if I never had sex and if you can't get pregnant by masturbating then I might be calmer and think I'm just bloated and it's just puberty.

But like what if somehow *I'm not sure how I would even have semen on my hands but I was just wondering* you have semen or sperm or whatever on your hands, then you masturbate, would you get pregnant then? PLEASE ANSWER TO CALM MY PARANOID MIND!!! :'(

BTW- Excuse me it's not my fauly my school doesn't have Sex ED maybe in high school but sure not 7th grade and under or else i would knoe

• MBA
    Favorite Answer

oh dear, you really don't have any idea how it all works do you?

I have the same problem. I masturbated before and got paranoid I was pregnant because I got stomach aches, cramps, stuff like that, I was told you cant get pregnant from masturbation and you need a male's sperm. Don't worry, My friend said masturbating is healthy and idk how, I am still paranoid that i'm pregnant, I legit asked 5 questions about being pregnant xD You're not the only one. No need to be worried though, this is normal for someone who's 12, like me :) My answer is that you'd need a boy's sperm to get pregnant or go to a sperm bank, you can NOT get pregnant by yourself

• rania10 months agoReport

Omg same I’m 13 and I have cramps and I pee a lot now (although I drank a whole water bottle and a half in the morning) and I feel like I’m pregnant and I’m paranoid cause I’m only 13 and ifhhhzhhsjsh I don’t want to be pregnant ever. Also my period has to come next week so thank god.

I solved my infertility problem with this great method http://get-pregnant.keysolve.net

It's a clinically proven holistic system for permanently reversing your infertility and your partner's infertility disorders and getting pregnant quickly, naturally and safely within 2 months without drugs, dangerous surgeries, side effects, or expensive infertility treatments.

You can also determine when you're ovulating with an ovulating prediction kit, you can buy them at most stores and they are found with the pregnancy tests. You can also buy a basal body temperature thermometer.

There have been many women to succeed with those types of methods. Did you know that it can take up to a year for most couples to conceive a baby, even when they have sex everyday for a year? It's actually normal. Conception isn't quite as easy as people make it out to be. Don't stress because it will happen for you.

No.

Even if you was to have seaman on your hands it would not make you pregnant. Seaman needs to go straight into the vagina. It is impossible for seaman live long enough on your hands to make you pregnant unless it was to go on your hands there and then whilst your with a guy. But if you was to get it on your hands off a towel during the day then went up to your room later to masturbate, it wouldn't matter.

If you are that paranoid, make sure you wash your hand thoroughly before masturbating. You shouldn't be masturbating without washing your hands anyway.

Source(s): Nick's Brain ;)
    • Curtis4 years agoReport

u shouldn't even be masturbating at that age

Pregnant Masterbation

When you can't get pregnant, and things look good from the outside, it can be extremely frustrating.

The first thing to consider is how long have you been trying. About 80% of couples will get pregnant after six months of trying, and about 90% will be pregnant after 12 months of trying to get pregnant. Anyway this is a great methid to get pregnant fast https://tr.im/fd75a

It is impossible for you to get pregnant by just masturbating. Tbh though when I was younger, I actually thought I was pregnant because I masturb8ed and had a lot of symptoms of pregnancy (breasts started to hurt, stomach started to get bigger, missed period, can feel heartbeat and stomach, etc.). But the more I convinced myself the more I started to notice those effects, so don't worry about it, because you are not preg.. But I learned that I was just constipated and had a lot of gas in my tummy. Lol

The tips to get pregnant given below are some effective ways to get pregnant fast and are natural ways of getting pregnant. Read here https://tr.im/Lhypa

Women can easily keep a tab on their ovulation by maintaining a temperature chart. Usually around the time of ovulation there is a spike in the temperature of women.

Stress and strain has significant role to play in respect of reproductive cycle including ovulation and menstruation. So if you are planning to get pregnant see to it that your partner as well as you are calm and collected.

Diet, weight, physical fitness and lifestyle have direct bearing on pregnancy. This holds true for both men and women. Both underweight and overweight may be exposed to the risk of infertility on account of difficulties in ovulation. So optimum importance should be given to body weight. One should opt for balanced diet, regular work out and exercises.

Stop feeling guilty, ashamed or worried about your addiction to Porn, Masturbation, or other sexual behaviors.

Masturbation can be used in a positive, healthy way that improves your life. I'll show you how: http://masturbationcontrol.info/Sexual-Health-179....

Masturbation and porn addictions lead to shame, guilt, and worry. All potentially disabling emotions. In fact, you probably feel a combination of these feelings right now. I know I did.

But the more I understood about why I was using porn and masturbation to hide from my problems, the closer I moved towards acting in a sexually healthy manner. I'll walk you through several exercises designed to help you understand yourself and how you came to have this addiction.

Right now, you are engaged in negative, probably compulsive masturbation. You are abusing your natural ability to enjoy your body. The Healthy Sexuality System will teach you how to comfortably change your negative masturbation practices into positive ones. We will help you rid yourself of your masturbation addiction, and allow you to still enjoy the benefits of positive, healthy masturbation.

The 6 simple steps I'm going to take you through to overcome your masturbation, porn, or other sexual addiction addiction – http://masturbationcontrol.info/Sexual-Health-179....

heh easy..I starting masturbating at 11 and I was really scared that I might get pregnant for doing it...So no, you can't get pregnant unless you have had sex with a guy. It's not like your own semen will get you pregnant LOL have fun gitl :)

• Tacopus6 years agoReport

*girl* i meant...not gitl hehe..

If you have problems to get pregnant you can check this method: http://pregnancy.toptips.org

It is a great method that helps to solve naturally infertility problems and it has already been tested by a lot of people with great results.

I definitely reccomend it and i'm sure that will help you!

Good luck!