Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

My girl and I had sex on August 15, 2011.Is there a positivity that she will become pregnant after 2 days?

My girl go to ob-gyne and had checked by ultrasound on Dec. 02, 2011 and the result is she's pregnant 15 weeks and 3 days. So,we had our first sex Aug. 15, 2011. Meaning after we had sex on Aug. 15, 2011 she became pregnant on Aug. 17, 2011? Is that possible? Or at least it should take a week untill she became pregnant? Please help!

Favorite Answer

It is possible, conception begins right at the time you had sex, you will not know it, you will not feel it, but it happens right away. So, yes, it is possible♥♥♥

• Ezria

It is possible because sperm can live up to 3 days in the female body after ejaculation. I'm not sure were you got the week for pregnancy from because you can become pregnant anywhere between the instant you finish having sex to however long that sperm lives. Average sperm life is up to 3 days but there have been a few none to be able to survive up to 5 days.

Yes

Yes,sperm can stay alive in the woman's body up to 7 days!

The tests aren't that accurate. No doubt about it: You got her pregnant.