Why does my mom make me feel worthless?

this is only an example of what i go through on a daily basis ok so im 21 years old and i am currently living with my mom while im trying to get myself my own place but where i live is very expensive to rent and jobs are very hard to come by and i only work part time while trying to find a second job and like i... show more this is only an example of what i go through on a daily basis ok so im 21 years old and i am currently living with my mom while im trying to get myself my own place but where i live is very expensive to rent and jobs are very hard to come by and i only work part time while trying to find a second job and like i said not easy but im trying so back to the question my mom makes me feel worthless she constantly puts me down calling me all kinds of names such as goof,piece of ****,loser the list endlessly goes on she says stuff like im a loser will never amount to anything etc etc i can literally go on all day with what she says to me and when i confront her and say how she makes me feel she basically ignores me and what i have to say and says to me that i don't know what im talking about and i tell her i wouldn't say it if it was not true then all she does after that is insult me or get everyone else in my family mad at me when i have literally done nothing wrong but tell her how i feel and she will do this by making false claims about me to anyone about thing that are not even true another thing she does is she will treat my sisters with respect and everything else a mother should but treats me like sh*t and makes me feel like sh*t when i try so hard to please her and its never good enough she will just look for anything to insult me or put me down and she will tell me to not scream and yell at her when im not even raising my voice even in the slightest bit and shes just yelling at me over nothing i really sometimes feel jumping in front of a fast moving car to end it all what should i do ?
4 answers 4