Got drunk off listerine no judging please?

I remember one time when i was 18 i was drunk and i got kicked out of this apartment so i left and as downtown so i met up with these hobos and they were drinking listerine, so i drank Listerine with them. next thing i know i woke up on a train platform with two cops waking me up and they asked me where i was and i... show more I remember one time when i was 18 i was drunk and i got kicked out of this apartment so i left and as downtown so i met up with these hobos and they were drinking listerine, so i drank Listerine with them. next thing i know i woke up on a train platform with two cops waking me up and they asked me where i was and i had no clue... they let me go and told me to go home. i made it home safely that night and my dad was telling me he went to check on me on the couch and he said he couldn't even hear me breathing and touched my face and said i was so cold he thought i was dead, he shook me and i remember waking up going WHAT!?

I just want to know whats in listerine and why i had that reaction, it was the brown kind. i thought it was just like alcohol but obviously tasted nasty. whats in listerine of why i had that reaction? all i want is a chemical name and not to be told how dumb and obvious it is. cause i didnt even drink that much but i blacked out almost immedently after drinking it
Update: There really is brown listerine sold in stores. its the kind hobos drink