What is your opinion of Ron Paul?

Please tell me what you think of him in a legit way. And if you can, please back up your statement with textual evidence :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He is pro constitution, anti war. He's not afraid to change the horrible direction we are heading with the wars. Everybody wants the troops home. Enough is enough already with the wars. Here's what he wants to do for us and a link that better describes what he stands for.

1. Bring our troops home, saving nearly $1 trillion dollars per year in overseas spending.

2. End the monopoly of the Federal Reserve Bank that destroys our Dollar.

3. Secure our borders the right way, and address immigration at its roots.

4. Save Social Security and Medicare while weaning us off of the welfare state and mounting national debt from overspending.

5. Repeal the “Patriot Act” and return Executive Power to its Constitutional Limits

6. Phase out the Internal Revenue Service and End Unconstitutional Spending.

7. Return Control of Education to Parents and Teachers

8. Return Control of Medical Care to Doctors and Patients

9. Eliminate Big Industry subsidies and Corporate Welfare.

10. End the expensive and destructive federal drug war.

11. Return control of controversial issues to the States.

12. Set the tone for a future of freedom.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

RON PAUL, is real change. Unlike the other bumper sticker politicians who say whatever they like so they can be president. Ron Paul has been consistent for over 30 years.

He will make America great again.

This is why:

1. Ron Paul is the champion of the constitution. Great empires fall because they make the same mistake - deviate from their principles which made them great. Ron Paul is a strict adherent to the constitution and to the values which made America what it is. With Ron Paul as president, America will not fall.

2. Ron Paul has the best foreign policy. He will withdraw all troops from Afghanistan and place our troops around OUR borders. This will increase our national security. This will stimulate our economy, as our troops are active in our country

3. Ron Paul will cut spending by ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in his FIRST YEAR of office. This is exactly what great presidents like Eisenhower did post WW2 (obviously, to a much lesser extent than 1 trillion USD), but these SIGNIFICANT CUTS are what got us out of the depression -> Millions returned from Europe and Japan and we cut spending, which allowed us unprecedented growth in the 60s

4. Ron Paul will conduct a complete audit of the FED. The FED controls our business cycles and our depressions.Ron Paul will also look into the IRS and modify it, so successful people are not taxed heavily. This is necessary for America's future prosperity, more money will circulate in the market place. A comprehensive audit of these two agencies will be fundamental to restore America

5. Ron Paul defends liberty in its hour of maximum danger. He will remove government influence from the economy and allow the free market to dictate economic prosperity. He will stop killing innocent Iraqi's, Pakistani's and Afghani's and build good faith between the countries we destroyed in the past decade, the families we displaced and tore apart...

Ron Paul is the only one who can really change everything. We need his message broadcasted through America and throughout the world.

Peace, Prosperity and Liberty.

The message of Ron Paul, 2012

• 8 years ago

I agree with everything he says. Except abortion. He would be a great president. He would get us out of what were in. And he should be elected soon, who knows how many year are left in him. Also he was a brain surgeon so you know he's smart. But not enough people know about him, so it will be hard since hes not "mainstream". But im still voting RON PAUL 2012!

Source(s): Facts
  • I believe Ron Paul is 100% genuine. He wants peace and prosperity for the world, not through domination but through mutual respect for our fellow humans. He says people should be allowed to live their lives however they want, as long as you don't hurt other people along the way. Since we only get to live once, I find it hard to disagree with him on that. I want to experience all life has to offer, love, hate, drugs, poverty, riches, free trade, different cultures; but at my pace, without them being shoved down my throat by a government that tells me what is for my own good. They don't know what is right for us, and Ron Paul knows that. That is why i respect him.

On a side note, as far as his abortion stance goes, the man delivered babies for a living. What do you expect?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Morph
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I like how he wants to get rid of the Internal Ripoff Service and establish a flat tax.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Outside of foreign policy, he is great.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He's perhaps the best hope for our republic.

and he's still a nut.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Anything is better than the joke we have now

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He's awesome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.