Siggy
Lv 6
Siggy asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

Who else wants to jump on Paulina Gretzky?

I think there's a new Great One, personally.

Question: What other hockey player dad has a delicious daughter?

Bonus: Does Boudreau get a first win with his new team before Hunter or Muller get theirs?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not feeling Paulina. She looks like a spitting image of her dad that it kind of creeps me out.

I wouldn't mind dropping by Igor Larionov's house and give his daughter a night of her life: http://www.pensnation.com/images/blog/alyonka.jpg

However, I would only go to her house if Drew Doughty's sister wasn't available: http://www.purpleeagles.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=53&p...

BQ: BryzGOALov is starting in net for the Flyers. Of course.

• 9 years ago

How much of a chance do I have for a foursome with Pauline Gretzky and Alyonka and Diana Larionov? Absolutely none whatsoever. But a guy can dream can't he?

BQ: Probably. That would be about as D.C.-Sports-esque as it gets. They're playing Philly so it won't be easy though.

• She's young enough to make people think she might be my daughter...so no.

Q- Igor Larionov has a daughter who's something of a looker.

Bonus: Yes.

BARN FIGHT!

• 9 years ago

She looks good in some shots and really really not in others. Many other women i would rather "jump on"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Not really feeling it, she does look eerily similar to Wayne...

I'm not really into women, so I can't really say. BUt on an unrelated note, doesn't Dale Hunter look like Patrick Swayze?

BQ* Mwahahaha I secretly, kinda sorta, itsy bitsy want him too. But not really...When/if it happens we'll see.

Source(s): ROCK THE RED!!!
  • 9 years ago

I wanna be her wing man one night out, I bet she knows how to party and attracts many hot men.

• 9 years ago

She doesn't look like she would make a good trampoline hahaha

• 9 years ago

She is quite attractive, but I have a girlfriend, and I don't cheat.

• I don't really know what you mean by that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.