Amy Ryan in Gone Baby Gone or Cate Blanchett in I'm Not There?

In my opinion, two of the five best female performances of all-time. The funny part is, I had no idea either of the respective actresses were the ones portraying the characters until I looked on IMDb.

I have to go with Amy Ryan, personally. But I can see how one would put Blanchett's performance over Ryan's. It's amazing that Tilda Swinton won over both of them. Yet another Oscar fail.

BQ: Would you agree that Amy Ryan is underrated? She's one of the most versatile actresses I've ever seen. From Michael's dorky girlfriend/fiancée on The Office, to a mental patient in Changeling, to a cop on The Wire, to a drug addict loser in Gone Baby Gone. She's amazing, really.

BQ2: The Royal Tenenbaums or Arrested Development?

Goodfellas or The Sopranos?

• Logan
    Favorite Answer

I love both performances, But I will go with Amy on this one, I agree with you on Tilda lol

BQ heck yeah I agree, I love Gone Baby Gone, and The Office she is amazing

BQ2 The Royal Tenenbaums

Oh MAN!! I love them both, but will go with Goodfellas

where is Donny?

yes i agree with amy ryan he has on law and order criminal intent too i love her in gone baby gone and very underated and the changling blew ne away also

tenenbaums

sapranos