Mase
Lv 6
Mase asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Is it OK to hook up with my best friend's ex-gf?

We had been friends for a while but he was a compulsive liar. He'd say we were best friends. We wrote songs together and were good friend I GUESS. Then he ditched me. Stopped picking up my calls and responding to texts (this is after he'd always flake on me). He wouldn't respond to e-mails when I'd send him new songs I made (which were good frikkin' songs and deserved some recognition). Then he came back a month later and I accepted. Then 3 months later... on my birthday, he stopped responding to me again, and I haven't spoken to him in 2 months. I think he just has low self esteem. Anyways, he had a hot gf I would never hook up with cuz we were friends, but since he ditched me twice, I think I kinda have the right. If he doesn't want to be friends, then we're practically strangers, which I think breaks the bond and gives me the right to hook up with his ex.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes as long as you don't need that friend anymore

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Tell him you would like to go out with her, in the end if he kicks off it doesnt matter you havent spoken in months, but you had the decency to talk to him first

• 8 years ago

Isnt that like a dude breaking code? like ex friend or not..

I mean as far as i know froma girl. I would at least give him the heads up to be like hey..i want to date your girl or what not. then to act like a douche.i mean even if he was a **** friend he still was a friend...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If he was ever your friend and still was he wouldnt care. If he was your best friend then they really shouldnt care and if they get all butt hurt about it they arent looking at the big picture

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I agree you should at least ask him first unless you really could care less if you guys are not friends anymore then go for it.

• 8 years ago

If your not friends anymore then yeah, but if we're to come back in your life no.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If there's any chance of your friendship surviving, don't do it. Ask yourself, how would you feel if you found out he was dating your ex-gf? If it doesn't bother you, then go ahead.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Normally I would say no that's not cool. But if he's being a chump then go for it

• 8 years ago

i think its ok to hook up with her if he doesn't like it its his fault for not responding to your messages

• 8 years ago

if they dont find out. when they find out, your friendship is over. just saying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.