Where would I buy anti-tarnish tissue for my silver jewelry in Dubai?

Hello. First I would like to say to any Emiratis on Yahoo today, Happy 40th UAE !!!

My question is where to buy anti-tarnish tissue for my silver jewelry. I am buying loads of silver jewelry lately because gold is too expensive these days. I live near Mall of the Emirates but can easily catch the Metro and go to Ibn Battuta, Dubai Mall etc. Does anyone know of a shop that sells these anti-tarnish tissues that I can easily find in a mall in the central Dubai area? - Thank you

• H
    Favorite Answer

Never seen any anti-tarnish tissues in the UAE. The best I could find so far is a silver cleaner from WEIMAN (guess it's an Austrian brand). It's available in ACE hardware stores and works just perfectly. I tried numerous cleaners but this brand is just great. Just not useable for antik silver. For antik silver you have to use regular silver polish available in every hypermarket.

Do you know that also toothpaste works good? (at least on small items)

Source(s): me

Ask around in jewelery shops, they always have some they use to wipe down stuff just before packing them up for customers. If they don't sell them, they'll let you know where you can buy some.

• WOrD

Some times you can find those at hardware stores like ACE , or perhaps some jewelers offer cleaning them for a modest fee.

I am suggesting a very informative link about Dubai because this link has many jewelry retailers. I hope this link will solve your problem. datadubai.com

never heard of this .