My Dad Wont Let Me Turn The Heat Up And I'M FREEZING To Death?

I'm 14 and my teeth are literaly clicking and I'm shivering. I turned the heat up from 65 to 75. He came put and flipped a sh!t on me for it saying he was sweating to death. And I was like "Everyone turns their heat up in the Winter. The only reason you're sweating is cause you snort 10 pills... show more I'm 14 and my teeth are literaly clicking and I'm shivering. I turned the heat up from 65 to 75. He came put and flipped a sh!t on me for it saying he was sweating to death. And I was like "Everyone turns their heat up in the Winter. The only reason you're sweating is cause you snort 10 pills at once". And he slammed the door in my face and yelled "Keep talking, smartass". Do you think it's fair for everyone else to freeze because he does drugs??? You don't even feel heat unless its up to at least 70 and I'm shivering under my blanket.
Update: No this isnt a troll. And I was saying my house sucks so heat doesnt come out unless its at 70. And I'm anemic, you dumbass, go to hell.