Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Should I wear denim blue jean pants or a denim skirt for our second wedding?

Me and my husband are planning a second wedding for 2011. We're going for denim, white button down shirts, and casual foot wear (not tennis shoes). I'm not sure if I should wear a denim skirt or blue jeans. Should I wear denim blue jean pants or a denim skirt for our second wedding? Our second wedding is happening Memorial day weekend of 2011. No guests, or family will be invited, nor will there be a formal reception. Please no rude answers, thank you.

I say a denim skirt with some white stilettos. Oh and congratulations on your 2nd wedding :)

Source(s): My opinion
  • That's a really good idea for a wedding!

I think (personally) you should go for blue skinny jeans with white heeled shoes/wedges.

That's just my opinion though. Good luck for your wedding!

Definitely the jeans, and pair it with black shoes. You don't want to be matchy matchy with the top. Also, a darker jean will go really nicely with a white top. Good luck :)

I also say jeans.. but i suggest you rather pair it up with a white top thats girly.. and some heels.. oh and maybe flowers in your hair

Good luck

Why don't you get a skirt and boots along with it?

It'll be very feminine and also sexy!

ALl the best!

Cheers!