- GodfreyLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
ideal images 理想形像(圖像)
- the best possible ways that they appear to other people.
- the pleasure that you feel when you do something or get something that you wanted or needed to do or get.
If you do something to someone's satisfaction, they are happy with the way that you have done it.
- recognition and naming someone or something
- an official document that shows or proves who you are
emotions 感情, 情感
- feelings such as happiness, love, fear, anger, or hatred.
- concerned with a person's mind and thoughts or relating to psychology.
- changes a lot in an irregular way.
external environment 外在環境
- outside natural surrounding, condition
- to avoid or escape from someone or something
- illnesses that occur in someone's stomach.
- ways of thinking about something, especially one that is influenced by your beliefs or experiences.
stress(n) 壓力,緊迫, 應力,重點,重音, (v) 加壓力於,著重,重讀
- great worry caused by difficult situastion
- strong physical pressures applied to an object.
-[v] to give emphasis or special importance to something
- the need and reason or enthusiasm to do something
goal(n) 目標,終點,球門, (v) 得分
- something that you hope to achieve, especially when much time and effort will be needed.
- a point scored in some sports, such as football
sources 來源, 出處
- sources of something are the person, place, or thing which you get it from.
relieve tension 減輕壓力, 緩解緊張
- make the feeling of worry ,anxiety less unpleasant or causes it to disappear
adequate rest 足夠的休息
If you have a adequate rest, you do not do anything active for some time.Source(s): Oxford English Dictionary