Musicians Post Your Projects?

As part of an effort on my part to get the musicians from R&P to record and share their work and exchange critiques with one another I have been doing a monthly post for musicians. Look for one of these questions on the first of each month. I've been doing these questions for a really long time now. Here are... show more As part of an effort on my part to get the musicians from R&P to record and share their work and exchange critiques with one another I have been doing a monthly post for musicians. Look for one of these questions on the first of each month. I've been doing these questions for a really long time now.

Here are my recordings for the month:
http://wireandstring.bandcamp.com/album/...

Nothin' too special, just a quick little test of concept recording.

MQ: Musicians: would you post some of your current projects?

Everyone else: would you mind having a listen and offering any constructive criticism?
Update: yeah, just one song this month. busy month in the non music life. and also i've been fixing up an antique tenor banjo.
Update 2: hep- i like it. sometimes i fantasize about filling my basement up with out of tune pianos that are so often offered for free on craigslist, but that is probably a bad idea. you've got a nice full piano tone that plays well with the hiss of the recording.
Update 3: brian- sometimes i wonder what it would be like to listen to a full album of your stuff. you know, would it build on itself or would all the changes start to feel exhausting after a while. there is such a frantic pace to it all, it really demands the listener's full attention or it will move on without you. anyway,... show more brian- sometimes i wonder what it would be like to listen to a full album of your stuff. you know, would it build on itself or would all the changes start to feel exhausting after a while. there is such a frantic pace to it all, it really demands the listener's full attention or it will move on without you. anyway, as you have probably realized by now, i've been known to accept a slightly out of tune first take out of laziness from time to time myself. but other times i have gone back in and re-recording things only to find that the slightly out of tune track felt more compelling to me anyway. of course, when that does happen and the dissonance is interesting, there is always the problem of trying to replicate it.
Update 4: ronald- its actually pretty easy to listen to in its dissonance. and another one that i would consider sampling at some point if you let me. heck, it would probably work pretty well on top of this month's bass duet recording.
Update 5: pitseleh- thanks for stopping by and giving critiques for everyone. i really appreciate it. your friend is pretty good. i was most interested in the 2 solo piano tracks.
Update 6: Ronald- I did it. I did a second version of mine that samples yours. I hope you like it. if not, just say the word and i'll take it down.
Update 7: bliss- i really enjoyed what you did with that synth organ tone in winter fever, bringing the song in on the drone and then tracing the chord changes and letting it do more as the song went on. that worked really well for me. same thing with the harmonica only coming in for a note on the chord changes, i really... show more bliss- i really enjoyed what you did with that synth organ tone in winter fever, bringing the song in on the drone and then tracing the chord changes and letting it do more as the song went on. that worked really well for me. same thing with the harmonica only coming in for a note on the chord changes, i really like that. that song is one of my favorites from you. confessions was a very nice fully realized song also, and even though you label it as a demo, the stripped down guitar only sound worked pretty well on its christmas day. great work.