Middle name for Mason - need suggestions please?

My husband and I recently found out that we are expecting a little boy in April. We finally agreed on a first name for him and we chose Mason. We are however, having trouble picking a middle name for him. His last name will be Baker so we want something that flows well (nothing that is two-syllables or ends in ER),... show more My husband and I recently found out that we are expecting a little boy in April. We finally agreed on a first name for him and we chose Mason. We are however, having trouble picking a middle name for him. His last name will be Baker so we want something that flows well (nothing that is two-syllables or ends in ER), but cannot come up with anything that we like. We desperately need some suggestions as we have been trying to pick a middle name for weeks!

Will some of you please help us out and suggest some names for our son?
Thanks so much!!
Update: haha Leo that wasn't very helpful but thanks for the laugh :)
Update 2: Wow you all have been so helpful! There's so many names that I like :) Now I just have to run them past my husband.