promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Ryan M asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

What do you think of my FFB lineup?

So a win and I'm in the playoffs, playing a tough opponent with A-Rod on his team this week....Any ideas on changes appreciated not sure who to start on my flex spot and picking my DST is a headache every week as I always start the one who gets me the least amount of the 2

QB Cam Newton v TB

RB Ray Rice v CLE

RB Demarco Murray v ARI

RB/WR Benjarvus Green-Ellis v IND

WR Calvin Johnson v NO

WR Victor Cruz v GB

TE Fred Davis v NYJ

K Dan Bailey v ARI

DST 48ers DST v STL

Bench....Mike Wallace(v CIN)...Shonn Greene(v WSH)....Bears DST(v KC)....Daniel Thomas(V OAK)....Nate Washington(v BUF)....Kendall Hunter(v STL)...Andy Dalton(v PIT)...Ricky WIlliams(v CLE)...

So obviously im looking between Green-Ellis and Mike Wallace for the flex spot, cant believe im thinking about benching wallace this week but cruz has been a monster and my packers secondary gives up those yards....

thanks for your answers!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well this is assuming you don't want to drop any players or hit the waiver wire (Not that you really need to)

But your team is fine, there's nothing with benching a stud in the right situations, don't sweat it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Erich
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Put Wallace in at flex he's only had 1 bad game (unlikely he'll have 2 in a row). Also I would start the Bears, they'll probably get a couple picks and could return one for a TD. Also KC will probably be punting a lot, so Hester could score too.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.